Your safety is important to us.
At Lafs Restaurant, the comfort, health and safety of our guests and colleagues is always our primary concern. We continuously maintain a high level of Life, Health & Safety standards. We have put into place measures to protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. These measures include:
- Prior to arrival, guests will be asked to forward personal preferences on service levels and interaction with colleagues.
- Temperature checks are underway for all guests and colleagues, as well as standard protocols for handling temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is available for all guests to use during their stay, which includes face masks, disinfectant hand sanitisers and disposable gloves.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment is worn by all colleagues throughout the hotel and Lafs Restaurant.
- Enhanced health and safety training measures have been put in place for all colleagues, including the correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols.
- Increased cleaning in place of all hard surfaces throughout public areas focusing on frequently used elements such as door handles and lift buttons.
- All colleagues provide service in an attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort.
- Ensuring colleagues have a well-informed understanding of the disease and its transmission, providing guidance on appropriate social distancing and use of personal protective equipment, as well as physical and mental health monitoring and support.
- Colleagues are undergoing behavioural training, ensuring empathetic, personalized care and connection are not lost in the absence of close contact and limited face to face interaction.
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at key guest contact areas such as the restaurant’s entrance.
Food & Beverage
- Restaurants and bars will operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and a socially distant set-up.
- Restaurant reservations are required to ensure compliance with government capacity maximums.
- Digital menus available for guests to view on personal mobile devices via QR code.Cleaning and disinfecting of eating areas with disinfectant.
- All meals can also be served with room service, at no extra cost for room delivery.
- Room Service is especially packaged and delivered right at the door. Deliveries are in closed-type food transport carts that are diligently washed and disinfected.
- Management and cleaning of all foodstuffs will take place following the strict guidelines issued by HACCP.
MANAGEMENT OF SUSPECTED CASES OF COVID-19
- The hotel has an action plan to manage any possible or confirmed cases among guests or staff.
- Hotel has a specialized doctor on call and collaborates with a medical center and ambulance service for the testing, isolation and transportation of possible cases.
- Room availability for immediate isolation of possible COVID-19 cases, for individuals and their fellow travelers.
- We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evolve our protective measures accordingly. We invite you to contact us with any questions or concerns about the operation or any of the measures.